So I got drunk and deleted my computer’s Universal Audio Architecture.

When I woke up the next morning I found that my computers sound wasn’t working. It took me some time to realise what I had done on complete accident - oops. I spent a few hours trying to understand exactly what I did and how to fix the problem. After getting nowhere I gave up and called it fate and went on with my life. I ended up getting Teamspeak for my phone so that I didn’t neglect my guild mates while my sound wasn’t working. That was two weeks ago. Today I decided I would get to the bottom of the issue, so I spent a few hours working on it. As of 5 minutes ago I managed to get everything to work and I’m pretty buzzed about it. The lesson for future me and anyone like me is; drinking is bad mmkay.